How is the GPS data stored on the Panorama II?

Spinball

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
Mobius & Panorama II S
Is it embedded in the mp4 and can it be loaded into google earth in order to create an animation of the trip?

Thank you. Is the KML a simple static line on the map showing the entire route from start to finish, or is it a pointer animated on the map in 'real time'? If it's the former, it's no use at all. If it's the latter then that's perfect. All I need then is a way to get that animation into Adobe Premier (for Windows).
[Edit: I want to find a .mp4 created by the Panorama II with GPS data so I can test the export of a KML from RV and then the import of that into Google Earth and the export of a KMZ to be imported into Adobe Premier.
Can anyone point me to an MP4 I can use, or maybe share a 1 minute example please?
Many thanks.

Last edited:
Awesome, thank you. Opened it in Google Earth and the line is there and when I play the tour it works.
Except there is no arrow to indicate the current position. Do you know where that option is in Google Earth? Looked but can't find it in the software or in Google itself.
Edit: actually it could be a setting in Registrator Viewer, although I can't find it.

Last edited:
The answer to this is that the arrow information has to be written into the .kml file. I've asked Vadim if he would consider adding an arrow into the animation when exporting a track.

Back