How to cause accidents on the motorway

reverend

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
Too many
What do you think of these?

Sorry can someone move this into the Your videos section please? Fat finger error!

Its funny, every time i see footage from the UK the half first second goes by with me thinking " this is all wrong" then my brain snap back into gear :D

So wonder what the hell happened with the guy the wrong way on the motorway, spun out would be my guess, lucky it was not busy

I'm really not sure as at that time the road wasn't particularly wet and there's no damage to the car or central embankment, nor tyre marks.

It looks more like they made their way up the wrong piece of road maybe?

So wonder what the hell happened with the guy the wrong way on the motorway, spun out would be my guess, lucky it was not busy
I'm really not sure as at that time the road wasn't particularly wet and there's no damage to the car or central embankment, nor tyre marks.
It looks more like they made their way up the wrong piece of road maybe?

Around here, that usually is the result of an impaired driver...booze, drugs...hen-pecked, etc.

Aside from the highly entertaining road action and driver antics, my favorite part of these videos is the narration! :p

Aside from the highly entertaining road action and driver antics, my favorite part of these videos is the narration! :p
Yeah apologies for my tourettes - I'm the same pushing a wheelchair although as innocent as a saint when I'm pushing the pram - my mrs would kill me if the little one picked up any of these words!!

Back