How to choose installer for the cam?

sltwtr

Reaction score
Country
Israel
Hi,
I want to install the cam (duo) (=hide the wires without messing or blocking the airbags + wire the cam to the fuzebox). I have Hyundai i25 accent 2013. I was told it's best to have a garage that specializes in Hyundai cars to do it, but i cant find any that can do the job. Would i be ok with any professional installer? How can i know if he knows how to do the job right?

Hi,
I want to install the cam (duo) (=hide the wires without messing or blocking the airbags + wire the cam to the fuzebox). I have Hyundai i25 accent 2013. I was told it's best to have a garage that specializes in Hyundai cars to do it, but i cant find any that can do the job. Would i be ok with any professional installer? How can i know if he knows how to do the job right?
Show him these videos.

Yes, almost any professional installer will be able to wire dashcam. You should show him the documentation: how to roughly route the wires - excerpts from the manual for the A129+ (page 9 onwards) and indicate where the dashcam will be installed (and the rear camera) and explain what you want to use to connect a special set of wires - HK3 from Viofo and show the instructions https://www.viofo.com/en/accessorie...-duoa129-duo-ira129-pro-duoa129-plus-duo.html

PS: of course, it's better to go to an installer who has recommendations from your friends or just has a good reputation :)

Back