I almost hit pedestrian on a zebra crossing

Well i dont do compromise very well, so regular politics are out of the question for me.
My friend, he would jump over where the fence are the lowest in a heartbeat, i would impale myself on the highest part of it.

Yikes, good reactions!
re. blame, if it was in the UK it would almost certainly be on the driver as there is a hierarchy from least vulnerable to most vulnerable road user, with HGVs at the top and pedestrians at the bottom, and unless there are very unusual circumstances the least vulnerable is almost always the at-fault party.

I have to say I have to deal with crap like that on a regular basis, and is one of many reasons I got a dashcam - Only a few months ago I was almost punted into a pedestrian crossing a zebra crossing, by a van behind me (Who had actually stopped, but claims their foot 'slipped off the brake' and they couldn't stop again in time). His insurance company must not have been happy after they got the repair bill!

I like to joke I've driven so long I've developed psychic powers to help me avoid all the phone zombies, 20mph chancers, pram scouters, suiscooters, surprise lane changers, red light jumpers etc.

Back