I did not care so much for this one

Number400

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
Panorama S/CF-100/BulletHD Biker Mate
Did not appreciate this one. Plenty of lane behind without having to cut me off.

Last edited:
I see that kind of 'me first' attitude a couple of times a week - starting to be more and more 'normal'. :eek:

Yeah moves like that is global, witch lead me to conclude that stupid is more contagious than the flu.

People who drive like that are just dicks - unfortunately the last one who tried it missed their exit which I probably found more amusing than I should have!

One guy did this yesterday - the motorway exit was closed due to a broken down vehicle so you can imagine the tailback was getting longer and longer - so you get the prats who do this sort of thing think they'll cut in at the last minute - realise the road is shut and then instead of realising their error and carrying on to the next junction and working their way back they just park and block and entire lane of the motorway which causes even more tailbacks!

I forgot actually to grab some footage from the other day before I formatted the card in the X2 - a Fedex van tried to pull into lane one as someone was joining the motorway - he seemed massively put out and instead of just speeding up and pulling in two lanes on he wanted that exact spot and ended up pulling an emergency stop in the middle of the M1 (the UKs primary motorway and a 70mph road).

How he didn't cause a multicar pileup I have no idea to this day.

not to defend what that driver did, but it's possible they simply weren't paying attention, then realized "oh crap that's my exit" which was of course quickly followed by "f--- all you other cars, i'm taking this exit right now! you got brakes, use em!"

so they might not have PLANNED to cut you off, but they certainly weren't considerate once they realized the situation.

personally i learned to drive in houston. here, if you use your signal before you make a lane change, most people will speed up to close the gap so you can't get in front of them. cuz a lot of houstonians are just special like that. i generally just keep coming over anyway, especially if it's really obvious that they just floored it to prevent me from coming over (ie: i am going at least 10 mph faster than you which was obvious when i passed you, but now all of a sudden you're catching up to me even though i never slowed down? gee that's not obvious at all...)

Back