i got the solution for all the problems

Laudat Nicolae

Reaction score
Country
Italy
so i found the sollution.i got a hero 4 black,here s a sample.i m done with chinese stuff

its all about 4k 30 fps and 2.7k 60 fps.it s all so simple and automatic.just hit record button.the detsil is amazing

I understand...but probably very few people are going to watch your video at that resolution, more if you consider that many people uses YT mainly in his smartphone.

But i don't blame you, i'm getting the 5 just for detail hunger. :D
since spring gitup gives me headache with all different settings that i have to calculate.before hero 5 prices were up 500 for hero 4 black.now i got it 300 euro plus 2 batteries and a bag of accessories . plus i sold mi git up for 90 euro.i paid 130.not bad.god bless ebay

since spring gitup gives me headache with all different settings that i have to calculate.before hero 5 prices were up 500 for hero 4 black.now i got it 300 euro plus 2 batteries and a bag of accessories . plus i sold mi git up for 90 euro.i paid 130.not bad.god bless ebay
But there is no gyro stabilisation on the Hero 4 Black, your bike videos will be very shaky unless you spend a lot more on a gimbal stabiliser!

Git3 may be a better choice - same quality sensor as the Hero 4 Black + gyro stabilisation + 2nd view from the slave camera + GPS for less cost?

Reactions: Mtz
For him is better a GoPro. Maybe he should buy the Hero 5 just for image stabilization.

enjoy,
Mtz

For him is better a GoPro. Maybe he should buy the Hero 5 just for image stabilization.

enjoy,
Mtz
Except that the image stabilization does not work on the GoPro Hero 5 in 4K mode, and it only does 30fps in 4K mode. So I would end up using it in 1080 60 fps resolution with gyro stabilisation, same as I use on the Git2.

But there is no gyro stabilisation on the Hero 4 Black, your bike videos will be very shaky unless you spend a lot more on a gimbal stabiliser!

Git3 may be a better choice - same quality sensor as the Hero 4 Black + gyro stabilisation + 2nd view from the slave camera + GPS for less cost?

As this was already talked in another thread I hope Git3 comes with high quality bitrate as well like all the other high quality action cameras on market today (GoPro, Sony, Yi 4K), otherwise it'll be basically just some niche dashcam for low light conditions and drone people.

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Git2 15
Yannick Git2 12
J Git2 1
D Git2 7
Mtz Git2 3
Back