Idiot blocking intersection

Mozzie

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Dash Cam
A119, B1W, A119S, A129+ Duo
Very confused idiot.:rolleyes:

They were in the intersection and should have went through. Here in SC USA you may never reverse in or at an intersection unless specifically directed to do so by authorized emergency response personnel :rolleyes: Nor may anyone else enter the intersection until any cars already in it go through, regardless or whether they have a green, yellow, or red light. And you are not permitted to reverse for more than 50 ft on any public roadway- instead you must turn around to change direction ;)

People who cannot understand such simple rules are unfit to drive, and persons who knowingly license unfit drivers are unfit to be breathing :mad:

Phil

They were in the intersection and should have went through. Here in SC USA you may never reverse in or at an intersection unless specifically directed to do so by authorized emergency response personnel :rolleyes: Nor may anyone else enter the intersection until any cars already in it go through, regardless or whether they have a green, yellow, or red light. And you are not permitted to reverse for more than 50 ft on any public roadway- instead you must turn around to change direction ;)

People who cannot understand such simple rules are unfit to drive, and persons who knowingly license unfit drivers are unfit to be breathing :mad:

Phil

I agree. We have the same rules here. When the light goes red, you need to clear the intersection. This person had no idea and also could not even reverse a car. Still had no idea after the light went green.

Asian woman maybe.

I'd disagree as this kind of thing happens everywhere. I think it is based on the individual who does not fully comprehend the serious nature and responsibility of operating a motor vehicle. If you can't understand how to do the simple parts of driving at low speeds where there's plenty of time to think, you'll certainly do no better when things happen more rapidly :eek:

The bottom line if that some people are inherently unfit to drive :(

Phil

haha funny i caught one of those today, and have just posted it.

As i approach intersection far off in the distance it change to green, and still no car in my direction cross the intersection, and when i finally get there to turn right i see it is a digital junkie in a Mercedes that are lost to the world.

When it say NU in big letters that´s when the light change to green.

Back