I'm very impressed with Viofo's way of working with customers to improve the product further

Leopold

Reaction score
Country
Sweden
I just felt a need to express appreciation not only for your efforts to contribute to solving customers problems in open forums like this, but also for listening to your customers needs and wishes for useful additional functionality and trying to fulfill them in firmware updates. You encourage customers to engage in your product development and it is a win-win proposition.

Keep up the great work, you are on the right path for producing a prospering business of the future :)

Tagging @viofo to be sure he sees the post above. And I totally agree with it (y)

Phil

It's a global team effort. The VIOFO factory team is defiantly trying to make improvements between each new production.

I'll be impressed if they fix the LED and audio problems on the WR1.

It's a global team effort. The VIOFO factory team is defiantly trying to make improvements between each new production.

Absolutely it is a distributed team effort involving competent retailers such as yourself, taking on responsibility and genuine support for the products you offer to customers.

One difficulty Viofo has is that the product also have so many retailers located in China mainland for instance and very far from the Western market. To be able to ship is one thing but not all of them are capable of dealing with complaints or support needs for instance, if needed. It will be interesting to see how the company decides to cope with this challenge of putting a rather complex product to market through so diverse channels.

Last edited:
Back