In just one drive home...

CrosstownTee

Reaction score
Country
Belgium
Dash Cam
GS90C Ambarella A7LA70
When driving home from our Hasselt office last week, I saw so many idiots (as @S P would mildly put it) on the road, you wouldn't believe it.

• Someone forgot where their brakes were.
  • Then someone so obviously wanted to cut me off, I had to just let him do it or he would cry
  • A guy was driving perfectly smooth, until he had to take an exit...
  • Then I met the King of Middle-Lane
  • After that I met a dangerously distracted madame
  • To finish with a surprised couple trying to cross the street...

Hence, a new compilation.
Enjoy :)

Cool editing, what software is that?

it's done with After Effects CC.
And how did you hide the plate numbers ? do you have some automatic detection during all the length of the video ?

PS: I like the "Mr. Golf" example; many would have gone straight ahead.

And how did you hide the plate numbers ? do you have some automatic detection during all the length of the video ?

PS: I like the "Mr. Golf" example; many would have gone straight ahead.

Same program @Mandami , with the motion tracking feature.
Yes, Mr. Golf is present in abondance on our roads :rolleyes: I try to avoid under-taking middle-lane drivers... I prefer filming them :D

Enjoyed your video. It seems like almost daily you come across idiots like this, at least I do. Stay safe.
Indeed! Thanks @Summer !

Haha nice comp! I need to get some better video editing software so I can do these. Just have iMovie, which is clunky and rather limiting. After Effects CC? A friend is swearing by Lightroom CC so I might have to give that package a try one of these days.

I would try the Adobe video software but you have to pay monthly and subscribe, no thanks.

so it's an automatic tracking ...nice

But also I think it's forbidden by law, no ?
Automatic, yes in a way, but I find it is still quite hard labour to make it work the way you want it to...

Under taking is forbidden by law indeed. There might however be some situations where you'd be very tempted to safely and cautiously want to break that law though. I actually published one of those situations in a previous YT clip...

Back