Country
United States
ITRONIC ITB-100
Power through cirgarette adapter. Not hard wire
Firmware 2.1.
Player 1.4
Setting to PACIFIC TIME.

Even with Firmware 1.0

The recorder always have an incorrect time and date...or incorrect time. embedded in the video.
Is there an internal battery in this recorder that needs replacing?
Gps works fine.

Car. BMW E92 M3.

my time and date was going to 1970 or something. I replaced small internal battery and it is back to normal. I don't remember where I got battery from, but it was small and had to be soldered on.

Is there even an internal battery for the itronics itb-100hd? It's misleading because most online sites mention that the Blackvue has an internal battery but not the itronics itb-100hd.

So how did u even manage to solder a battery when there isn't one to begin with in the itb-100hd?

Can someone confirm how to fix the date as it always resets to 1970 even when the settings is saved and changed to the correct time zone after a format on the sd ccard.

Is there even an internal battery for the itronics itb-100hd? It's misleading because most online sites mention that the Blackvue has an internal battery but not the itronics itb-100hd.

So how did u even manage to solder a battery when there isn't one to begin with in the itb-100hd?

Can someone confirm how to fix the date as it always resets to 1970 even when the settings is saved and changed to the correct time zone after a format on the sd ccard.

the battery is a tiny button cell used to keep the time, it's not a battery for the camera

Hello,

I am encountering this date and Time issue as well. Time is never correct and the date is always set as 1970.

Had been using my itronics itb-100hd for 2.5 years. GPS still working fine.

May I ask if it is confirmed that the battery has to be soldered instead of just an easy replacement?

Can't managed to locate any video on youtube regarding this replacement.

many thanks in advance

What part of my post did you not understand? How do you know there is not an internal battery? Have you cracked it open to take a look? I just told you how I fixed to problem.

Any advice on how to solder such a battery? I was able to remove it but having a hard time soldering it back on?...

Back