Indian Highway

Tim

Reaction score
Country
United States
Not exactly a dash cam, but a front view from my video camera taken back in 1996 in Tamil Nadu.
The bus REALLY cuts it close on a pass, but this is routine, believe it or not!
Tim

yeah if only dashcams would be more widespread in India and the other nations around there, i am pretty sure the Russians would be put to shame.

Dont worry there GOD will protect them if they get hit or die its because god wants them to die thus they take risks. they will survive a crash if god wants them too. they car is blessed to make it not have a crash. and trust me I am 1/4 Indian, my idiot family who I hardly know all drive like that when they come to meet my Aunty and Grandma. and there the Christian side of India, the Hindi side are worse.

I hope you didn't get into that death trap again after that ride.

I once drove with a insane taxi driver in Singapore, he engaged in a brake checking cotest with some other guy in a car.
The cab driver was pissed off and i was expecting a fistfight at any time.

Most other ppl would proberly have been asked to be let out of the cab and walked the rest of the way to the airport, but i have allways been a adrenaline junkie so i was having a ball on the rear seat.

I hope you didn't get into that death trap again after that ride.
Actually, I don not have much of a choice. My wife is from there and return visits requier use of car hires.
Believe me, it is much better than the buses!

Get a new wife.

Back