Innovv C1/C2 Review by Techmoan

Now that's a good Idea, However The wide angle lens may have a problem being mounted unless the mineral glass is curved to the same aperture

Now that's a good Idea, However The wide angle lens may have a problem being mounted unless the mineral glass is curved to the same aperture
similar to putting on a filter. My thought was that you wanted to put it inside your spare tire cover and or light bar. If so a wide angle would require a bigger hole than say an Mobius A lens or 808 #16 and would be quite noticeable

Let me put it this way my cars that whell waxed and polished and cleaned every time i hit a puddle that the camera will only get scruffy on a long journey then it will have a clean.

The polish and wax I use keeps dirt from sticking to everything and I use rainx on the screen and a type of clear coat similar to wax to stop pesky bugs sticking to the glas, Normally to wash the car I just need a garden hose and then dry with a Microfiber cloth or four to be exact with a wax top up spray then wipe with a fresh microfiber if they get dirty. If its been a while between washes it gets a full all over clay bar polish and wax.

oh you're this guy ;)

wash.jpg

Back