INNOVV in India

Nice :) India is a huge marked, and the Innovv products are prized good for it i assume.

Best wished Guys.

I'd put an INNOVV in a red 1973 Pontiac TransAm 455 Super Duty any day.
Really great work on getting cameras to people in India and a big thumbs up for getting the TransAm in almost every shot. It didn't go unnoticed.

455 :) i like the sound of that

Missed the TransAm as I was doing a double take on the spelling of Authorized, so I was stupid enough to actually look it up. Where it Says Authorised Reseller, in the 4th post down on this page.
Learned something today. There are two ways to spell authorized. Seems that it is spelled with a z only in Canada and the US of A. Silly Us .:)

http://grammarist.com/spelling/authorise-authorize/

Nice Advertizing. Now when will I being able to buy a C3, where we spell with a Z. :)

That's a fine-looking power bank, @Jawad, it really compliments the camera, and the price is right. It would be nice if @RockThinking was to become a reseller and list it under the Innovv accessories. I am going to order one for sure.

Nice design mach there:)

i picked up a 2900 mah power bank today, not for charging my innovv camera, but it can offcourse be used for it.
But its #1 use ill be powering gear in my pest control equipment ( witch i will be testing tonight when it get dark outside )

Our India distributor is doing good job, they have a good plan to bring INNOVV to customers across the country.

I've met the guys you're dealing with, they'll be good for Innovv as they're very service oriented and will support the product well I'm sure, it should be a successful partnership I think

Missed the TransAm as I was doing a double take on the spelling of Authorized, so I was stupid enough to actually look it up. Where it Says Authorised Reseller, in the 4th post down on this page.
Learned something today. There are two ways to spell authorized. Seems that it is spelled with a z only in Canada and the US of A. Silly Us .:)

http://grammarist.com/spelling/authorise-authorize/

Nice Advertizing. Now when will I being able to buy a C3, where we spell with a Z. :)

@ color vs colour ;)

I've met the guys you're dealing with, they'll be good for Innovv as they're very service oriented and will support the product well I'm sure, it should be a successful partnership I think

Yes, they are very service oriented, I am surprised their marketing strategy.

For sure, we will work together to marketing in India.

hehe i know that French Word that do sound a Little like color in English, but the meaning of it is by no means the same ;)

Yes, they are very service oriented, I am surprised their marketing strategy.

For sure, we will work together to marketing in India.
I was wondering who these guys in India are and if they have the dual-cam K1 motorcycle version available in India yet?

Was trying to buy from Canada Dashcam and have it brought over by an employee, but that company cancelled the order for no reason - even with a US credit card with a US address!

Back