(Insert Country Here) Worst Driver TV show

CheckYourLights

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
Front&Rear-SH800/ Front 2nd Vico-Opia 2
I was just curious if anyone has seen the Worst Driver series that has been airing in different countries. There was one on the Travel Channel in the USA (America's Worst Driver) that unfortunately played out like a game show that took ideas from the other shows in terms of obsitical courses, but did not seem to really teach much in the way of driving better. Each episode focused on one city and at the end of that episode the worst driver got their car crushed. (Nothing like ruining a car someone else can use right?)

Anyhow the Canadian version (Canada's Worst Driver) from the clips i have seen looks like it's been around for 9 or so seasons and actually tries to help people become better drivers. It seems like a really neat idea and one of the few I guess you could call reality tv shows that looks a little interesting.

I have also read that there is a Britain's Worst Driver but i could not really find any clips of it. Any UK members ever seen it? The only UK car related TV shows i have seen clips of are Top Gear, Fifth Gear,Wheeler Dealers,

I remember the series, very funny, the host was Quentin Wilson.

It was in denmark too, but i cant find any footage on the interweb, but the Little i saw of it was pretty sad.

For me at least from for Canada's Worst Driver it's a toss up between Dale and Angelina who seem to be back for the 9th season in some kind of Worst Driver Ever Special.

Wanted to bump this now that Season 9 dubbed Canada's Worst Driver....Ever has been finished for awhile. for those that don't or can't watch it seems that Kevin who is Blind in one eye and drives a retired Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (ironically with a CB Radio installed) was named Canada's Worst Driver Ever witch made for an interesting conclusion.

Now with CWD coming to an end for the season I also wanted to mention some other interesting slightly related shows.

Don't Drive Here witch is also hosted by Andrew Younghusband each episode is a location across the globe with some of the toughest driving. He gets a week to do what the show calls learn to drive like a local. Very int resting watch.

Hope this guy never come to my country driving a car.

above was on a closed circuit , this is on a public road ....................( start watching at aroud 1:30 )

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Viking Off Topic 1
Back