Internal Speaker Volume

Ron O

Reaction score
Country
United States
Does anyone know how to adjust the volume on the camera's internal speaker when reviewing videos on the camera? I cannot find any volume control anywhere.

there is an audio / volume menu.

I am on firmware V1.15 and the is NO AUDIO/VOLUME MENU on my camera. The only menu item I have is microphone level. It does not affect the speaker volume. Please tell me where this "audio/volume" menu is located because I don't have it.

This review's internal / external Mic levels seem good:

SJCam Official, you do not understand what I am talking about. When you replay a video on the camera screen, there is no way to adjust the volume on the internal SPEAKER (Not the microphone input level) during video playback on the camera screen. Your comment above states that there is an "audio/volume" menu and there is NO SUCH menu item on V1.15 firmware. There is a "Microphone Volume" menu that is used to adjust the microphone input sensitivity. This is not a volume control that is used to control speaker volume during PLAYBACK of recorded video.

SJCam Official, you do not understand what I am talking about. When you replay a video on the camera screen, there is no way to adjust the volume on the internal SPEAKER (Not the microphone input level) during video playback on the camera screen. Your comment above states that there is an "audio/volume" menu and there is NO SUCH menu item on V1.15 firmware. There is a "Microphone Volume" menu that is used to adjust the microphone input sensitivity. This is not a volume control that is used to control speaker volume during PLAYBACK of recorded video.
Yes, the internal speaker only has one volume level for playback.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
frankieta SJ7 40
Back