Introduction of DIMIKA Action Camera (with raw video sample)

notice these are 3D renders, are you wanting feedback? personally I think they look better than the previous version

Thanks for your positive feedback. Your suggestions give us a lot of inspiration to improve DIMIKA.We appreciate that very much and will do our best to make DIMIKA better and better.

Thanks for your positive feedback.

I call it as I see it, I think the design looks nice, people are still interested on how well it works of course but initial acceptance quite often depends on the physical attributes and I feel you're headed in the right direction with the design

Personally, I like black stuff, like my "blackberry";)

I have to say, it is cool! Hopefully, the "inner beauty" won't let us down.

I must admit the appearance of this dashcam looks very good, the less markings on it the better if your audience is the western market.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I found that I asked a very stupid question......

Don't get it wrong, your question wasn't stupid - but is there any use for waterproof dashcams? You're right, the DIMIKA is not a classical dashcam and there might be a use for protection against water. Here is the answer from the DIMIKA website:

'No! The DIMIKA is designed as an ultra-light-weight camera. In this case there is no extra protection against water or humidity. You can use it under normal conditions (20-80% atmospheric humidity). If you want to use the DIMIKA in other conditions like water or rain, you need to cover it with the DIMIKA Splashbag (more infos coming soon).'

I must admit the appearance of this dashcam looks very good, the less markings on it the better if your audience is the western market.

Thanks for your positive comment:). I agree with you, less is more.

waterproof or not?

Hello, everyone! Today I am very glad to share the new improvement of DIMIKA with you.

Please refer to the following picture of SPLASHBAG for DIMIKA. It is designed for protecting the camera working in special conditions like water, rain or snow. With it, you can take DIMIKA out of your car to do some exciting activities such as surfing, swimming, skiing or riding in the rain.

Furthermore, to make your upcoming Christmas warmer and happier we also prepare a gift for you. Anyone who orders DIMIKA camera before Christmas Day will get a SPLASHBAG for free.

SPLASHBAG ---BLACK
splashbag-black.jpg

VIDEO
http://youtu.be/28J7gGd5j6I

Fast reaction! What is the waterproof level? Is it safe to use it under the water?

On the blog... "The Splashbag protects the DIMIKA against water. It looks like a simple rain cover but it’s much more than it, the splash bag is a sealed unit with a custom dry-suit type zipper that allows the user easily to operate the DIMIKA while ensuring full protection against rain or other wet conditions. It may be used in rain or for winter and summer sports like surfing and skiing but the DIMIKA Splashbags are limited to be used on the surface of the water only – Splashbags are not for diving."

Fast reaction! What is the waterproof level? Is it safe to use it under the water?
Thanks. User's satisfaction and functionality are always our primary concern. We will keep on updating information about DIMIKA camera before roll-out. To know more about the SPLASHBAG, please refer to our blog:http://dimikacamera.com/blog/

any chance of a lens extension cable coming available for the DIMIKA (SEO is important, i know ;))

seriously, i think a cam with the option of a lens extension and if possible also a (optional) nice, small, matt black housing for just the lens will be very popular in the western countries.

I would have gone with the mobius action cam just for the lens extension, if it wasn't for the heat issues that cam currently has.

any chance of a lens extension cable coming available for the DIMIKA (SEO is important, i know ;))

seriously, i think a cam with the option of a lens extension and if possible also a (optional) nice, small, matt black housing for just the lens will be very popular in the western countries.

I would have gone with the mobius action cam just for the lens extension, if it wasn't for the heat issues that cam currently has.

No heat issues with Mobius if you going to use Mobius super capacitor

Last edited by a moderator:
Back