Is everything okay with my Yi?

ufoo

Reaction score
Country
Poland
Hello, ive got stupid problem... I buy my Yi and after it a read this forum.
And i found here 3 problems with Yi:
-battery drain
-bad sound with wifi on
-blurry images (?)

So i started expedition to found issues with my Yi.
-I Haven;t got drain
- sound with wifi is great
-blurry... I dont know thats is blurry. Wideos are great, but i'm still looking for this problem and i cant forget about it.
I'll send you a video and photo( sorry, i dont want to show my face at the internet :D ), and can you tell me that's everything okay, or not okay...
I''ve got revision Z23s, so it should be okay...

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/49zi7jnkn6hgate/AADCo_UzsbS9vhI44jNap5Twa?dl=0

Judging from the video looks to me you need to refocus the lens.

I downloaded your video and played it with VLC and I don't think you have serious focusing problem. Dropbox media player sucks and degrades the quality.

To check all your issues, you can see this video:

it's only the sharpness problem...

I add New videos and photos to dropbox so you can judge.
To be honest I don't need ultra quality, I need this only for holidays ( selfie, underwater etc).

Sharpness? So I need to uplad a fix?
I don't want to open my camera, I'm not an engineer :D

Ps. Sorry for bad English :)

Anyone have an idea for fix this sound while WiFi on?? I check this from video but it's still happen... without waterproof case this sound is quiet but in case this is horrible ://

Or maybe what kind of tape I need?? I have put some isolation tape and it's not okey... :(

what sound are you talking about? there was only VERY quiet chirping in the sound i heard... BTW why do you need a wifi + underwater cover? you know that wifi doesn't work with water? :D

I want to record video in case all time because I don't want to damage it ;D in case when I drop it or something ;D

so you attenuate the audio, then you boost the volume and complain about quiet noises being loud for some reason? :D C'mon :)

Hmm yeap you're right ;D but the safe of Yi is important ;D ;D

Put a 'floating pack' on it so it won't sink

So what about another films on dropbox? Is it okay or I should open the camera or upload fix to sharpness ?

there isn't any "uploadable" fix for sharpness, that fix is you, knife, fingers & glue :D

I"m not a "manual" person :D maybe I'll send it to guarantee?

almost all cameras are like that. So you either deal with it, or won't have XiYi :)

But mine are not as bad as another's from YouTube :/

then consider yourself lucky ;)

But it's only my opinion. I don't have another Yi to compare. Do you thing that's good or poor? Is it sense to open the cam?

My came so bad out of focus I couldn't see almost anything.

sharpness is not a hardware problem..... only software and i hopo xiaomi fix it soon..

Back