is there a difference between these two gs2000

cloudyseas

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Hello,

This is probably aimed at dashcamman but if anyone else can answer,

I ordered a GS2000 without gps from eprance via aliexpress due to the recommendations and payed $25 for EMS courier(5-10 days)

so i waited a week for chinese new year, a week to send it and now 2 weeks and it still hasnt been delivered - last tracking as of day 9 and it hadnt cleared sydney customs, and it can take another week from there to Tas. EMS do guarrantee their shipment times with %50 refund but as most of the info on their website is in chinese I have got no chance.

am i the only one that thinks the courier charges on aliexpress are quite expensive for small packages?

anyway perhaps i should have ordered one of these from DX if its the same quality?
http://dx.com/p/1-5-lcd-full-hd-1080p-c ... -tf-128514

as it has gps, the same cost and would have arrived 2 weeks earlier?

when it eventually arrives i could send it back unopened and buy the one from DX as i have some credit with them anyway

Last edited by a moderator:
no way of knowing if the quality is comparable, very slim chance it comes from the same supplier, specification is different anyway so even if it did come from the same place doesn't mean it would be the same regardless

express charges vary a lot out of China, any service that's quicker is generally more expensive than it's worth

I'm also not sure on the quality of the DX one. Not much feedback on it.

There has only been one sale on that site which is a bit odd to say the least.

After being stung by such cheap sites I rather contcat any manufacturers to fiund out which ones are legit over these such sites.
I've been stung one to many times. Thee sites offer zero support where a manufacturer more likely to offer support for their products.

You really do not know what you are buying from aliexpress, dhgate, and dx along with many others.
Chinavasion is another one then there are all the ebay sellers which is a lottery on what is the real mckoy or
one of the many fake brands or copied with not the same parts in them.

Matt789 said:
There has only been one sale on that site which is a bit odd to say the least.

After being stung by such cheap sites I rather contcat any manufacturers to fiund out which ones are legit over these such sites.
I've been stung one to many times. Thee sites offer zero support where a manufacturer more likely to offer support for their products.

You really do not know what you are buying from aliexpress, dhgate, and dx along with many others.
Chinavasion is another one then there are all the ebay sellers which is a lottery on what is the real mckoy or
one of the many fake brands or copied with not the same parts in them.

it's very hard for a consumer to know what they're getting, or not

Back