Is this a legitimate G1W? (resolved)

LBI

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello all,

I have been researching through this forum for a while and I am ready to purchase a G1W. I found this listing:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/310752336819
All the specs seem correct (NT96650, AR0330,etc) EXCEPT it says file format is MPEG4. Shouldn't this say "MOV"?

Thank you for reading and for contributing to an awesome site.

MOV is MPEG4

Really though estore009 is a trusted seller with great feedback here. I have bought my G1W off of them as well as a DVR-027 awhile back and an extra bracket. Everything should go well.

Alternatively since you are in the USA you may want to buy from SpyTec if you need it quicker since they ship from NY. I bought a WF1 off Amazon from them with no issue.

extra points for that (big fan of IT Crowd) :)
I've seen everything (including the rough US pilot) except for the last special The Internet Is Coming. I hate to see things end, but I guess I should watch it one of these days.

Also to keep things a bit on topic I am sure you seen in your research LBI , but a Transcend brand microSD card is recommended to avoid memory error prompts from the camera. Other brands can work, but other users here as well as myself have had issues with Sandisk cards.

Wherever you happen to purchase from good luck with your new G1W

Last edited by a moderator:
Cameras can be picky with Sandisk cards for some reason, I've been using mostly Samsung the last few months and haven't found a camera yet that trips up on their cards

Cameras can be picky with Sandisk cards for some reason, I've been using mostly Samsung the last few months and haven't found a camera yet that trips up on their cards
I always try to make sure to mention something because the BAIKLOV listing on Amazon USA has one of those Frequently Bought Together postings and lists a Sandisk brand card.

Thanks everybody!

I did get the memo on memory cards. I have a bunch laying around so I'll give them a try/look into transcend.

Back