Is this crackling/buzzing sound normal?

scbd

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Got a SG9665GC couple days ago and installed it yesterday. Extremely impressed with video quality but this sound is a little odd. I have an e-toll mounted next to it maybe it is some kind of interference? The sound seems to come on when I accelerate as when I slow down it's not present as much. Im using the cables that came in the box just plugged into the lighter and that was it. Thanks.

Have you installed EVA foam pads on the mount ?

No actually I dont think i put those on. I'll put it on and let you know how it goes. Thanks

No problem.
After mounting EVA foam pads please get back with results.

7tMoVM2.png

Hello guys.

I have actually noticed this rattling in my cams since installation, though I always suspected it was from a loose attachment to the mount.

I've seen these EVA foam pads mentioned in several threads now. My cams did not come with any of these pads. I was one of the initial buyers; were these pads added to the package later on? If so, are they now being sold separately?

I was one of the initial buyers; were these pads added to the package later on? If so, are they now being sold separately?

I'm happy to send you some no problem. Please email or private message me your original order number, name, address, and email.

AAAAAHH!!! YOU'RE TOO FAST! DON'T SCARE ME LIKE THAT!

Just kidding. You know... if lighting-quick responses to support questions in an online enthusiast forum isn't proof that you purchased from the right people, I don't know what is!

AAAAAHH!!! YOU'RE TOO FAST! DON'T SCARE ME LIKE THAT!

Just kidding. You know... if lighting-quick responses to support questions in an online enthusiast forum isn't proof that you purchased from the right people, I don't know what is!
and Pier28 was a bit slow, 6 minutes, he might have been in the shower washing his hair.

Get one of those bathroom mirrors with build in screen, and you will never be alone ;)
I suspect they can be had with touchscreen so it can be a bathroom tablet on the wall.

Nono webcams are a no go.
I dislike cameras where they dont belong ( look whos talking ) that i wish i was able to get a smartphone without a camera in it, or at the least no camera on the front of it, the so called selfie camera.
When i get a new computer monitor it will have no camera or i will have to paint it over, same goes if my TV pack it in one day.

Back