Issue with CR-2000G

TelwahTelwah

Reaction score
Country
United Arab Emirates
Dash Cam
FineVue CR-2000G
Hi
I have one issue CR-2000G FineVue which is I am getting message that I have to check the memory card. I have bought new memory cards and same message is showing.

Kindly, help.

I got that message once. All I did was remove and then reinsert the card back into the slot. The card was already formatted to FAT32 through Windows, so it just asked if I wanted to format the card through the camera. I clicked OK and it worked.

I got that message once. All I did was remove and then reinsert the card back into the slot. The card was already formatted to FAT32 through Windows, so it just asked if I wanted to format the card through the camera. I clicked OK and it worked.
I get that every time it comes out of parking mode and once and awhile while I am driving about couple times a day

Hi
I have formatted "FAT32 through windows. But I am getting same message after the parking mode. Can I say the software has a bug?
Thank you and waiting your advise

Both of them 32 GB (SanDisk). I have question which is is there new firmware? I have Version=1.00.168.
Thank you

Dear Jobiin,

Can you send the latest firmware in order to reinstall it. Because I am still have an issue "Please check your memory card" after parking mode.
This is my email telwah@gmail.com

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
did you format the cards in camera, Windows does not format the cards correctly

Thank you for your reply. Yes I did several time, but the issue is till there.

Back