ITB100HD-SP Firmware Mods

Hey dashingthrusnow,

Itronics just released a v1.2 firmware for the ITB-100HD SP, can you work your magic and give us 12mbps tweak of this :D I'm loving your 12mbps upgrade and won't upload their generic firm to mess up what you've done. Let us know please!

You can find it here:

http://ipassmall.co.kr/ipassblack/downl ... 77&sf=&ss=

Last edited by a moderator:
Google Translate:
1. Quality improvement : sunspot noise suppression in low-light environments
2. Parking mode of the files intermittent audio sync problems that can be twisted improvements
3. Voice guidance wav file playback improvements intermittent problems that can vary
4. Additional hardware error checking routines.

mrkookm said:
Itronics just released a v1.2 firmware for the ITB-100HD SP, can you work your magic and give us 12mbps tweak of this :D I'm loving your 12mbps upgrade and won't upload their generic firm to mess up what you've done. Let us know please!

Will do it tonight.

dashingthrusnow said:
mrkookm said:

Will do it tonight.

You are the man.

from my iP5 via Tapa 2

Hey dashingthrusnow is there anyway you can give us a 15mb recording ability on this cam? I remember you asking if it was needed when you were hacking the firm of the 100HD, so I am asking now if you can since it's possible for this unit. Quite frankly I'm hooked on the better quality and don't mind the tradeoff of losing a few days worth of recording ability on my SD for the increased quality.

Let us me know and thanks.

mrkookm said:
Hey dashingthrusnow is there anyway you can give us a 15mb recording ability on this cam? I remember you asking if it was needed when you were hacking the firm of the 100HD, so I am asking now if you can since it's possible for this unit. Quite frankly I'm hooked on the better quality and don't mind the tradeoff of losing a few days worth of recording ability on my SD for the increased quality.

Sure .. I can make one for you if you don't mind testing it!

dashingthrusnow said:
mrkookm said:

Sure .. I can make one for you if you don't mind testing it!

I'm ready to load that sucker immediately and keep you posted as needed!

from my iP5 via Tapa 2

Back