ITB100SPW setting problem!!

Chriss

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Hi All,

I have been lurking around this forum and tried everything I can but my ITB100spw just couldn't work.

What is happening now ...

1) Unable to change any settings using PC player. Of all the tabs, I can only change the setting for the advanced tab. The rest all cannot!!

2) ITB100spw is supports to support 64Gb SD card. Bought a class 10 card. All is good except that after 2 days of recording, it will come out with SD card error on my dashcam. Apparently it was due to memory full. The dashcam doesn't seems able to overwrite the files.

and what I have done...

1) For the setting issue, I read that many have this problem. So what mostly did was to download Blackbox Player version 1.4.0 and pair it with firmware 1.1 . I tried it, delete the blackbox a couple of time, did firmware flash a couple of times also. It just doesn't allow me to change any setting, including the language. The only thing I am still able to change is the advance tab....

2) In order to make sure that the 64gb card I bought is good, I tried formatting the card using blackbox player. It still doesn't overwrite. I try download some formatting program as advised. Still cannot. I run check on my SD card. All good.

Can some pro out there give me advice on what else I should do or if I have missed out anything?

p/s: Don't ask me to exchange 1 for 1. I bought it off korea... gotta ship it back...

Thanks

Mine running on fw 1.1 and 1.4.0 player, settings are able to set and save but the map and gps not working. Its on korea map, not moving, no location of sg road so no speed shown but video recording is fine. I think your fw is 1.2 if you used the 8gb sd shipped together. All along I nvr used it until today when I accidentally inserted the wrong SD for recording. It prompt upgrading and rebooting in English. After booting up its in Korean language. I removed the SD and tried 1.3.9 player and 1.4.0 player both unable to change settings. I then flash the fw back to 1.1 and I was able to change the settings back to English. I am having a 64gb from my itb100. So far I got a class 10 scandisk SD card and no problem at all. Hope this helped

not sure if you guys still having the issues.
I bought the camera off qoo10 and had problems changing the settings as well. I should be on the newer firmware 1.2 if I'm not wrong
the whole problem is due to the fact that the PC player/viewer is not able to write the settings to the SD card with newer firmware. basically there are a few versions of the PC player/viewer and my work around is this.

iItronics Blackbox PC Player. this seems to be the old version of the software and IS ABLE to read/write settings on the SD card. the version I'm using is iTronics BlackBox PC Player v1.0.2. however, it does pop some error message as well when first reading the settings. As my main concern is to change the WIFI key, I just ignored the errors to change the WIFI key.

iTronics HD Blackbox PC Player. this is a newer version of the software which DOES NOT write settings to the SD card. the version I tested is V1.4. This version is able to view videos, etc.

When using the mobile app, most settings can be changed except the WIFI key. So after changing the WIFI key on my PC, I loaded the mobile app to change other settings like location, parking mode, etc.

after all settings are done, it is best to save a backup copy somewhere safe for future use.

hope this helps.

hi, do u mind sending my the pc player file?

Back