It's official: It's a boy! named SGZC12RC

thanks

think I was thinking this wrong
for g sensor - will high pick up move events or low?

high will get more events

thanks not sure why I was thinking low was more sensitive.

hi,

ignore the dash mat, that needs to go, that is causing the dots on the windshield of the car in front of me

is still normal for the view of 1080p 30fps vs 720p 60ps

1080p 30fps balanced image on both side of car, not as clear (see white truck license plate)
1080p 30fps.jpg

720p 60ps very little image on the right side, image is closer and clearer(see white truck license plate)
720p 60fps.jpg

Should the camera when shipped have had a screen protector or similar over the lense when shipped. It was on the cpu/remote display but not the camera.??

Last edited:
it's the way 720p is cropped from the sensor, we'll be doing work to the firmware on this one but not until the updated lens is ready as that will possibly change what we need to do

StreetGuardian SGZC12RC in a 2010 Nissan Rogue
connected with a MotoPark Multi Safer Low Voltage CUT OFF Hard Wire Power Supply BDP KIT
Nice clean install!
Thanks for excellent documentary photos.
Great video in your later post too!
Tell me please!
Now that you have had it in use for awhile;
Do you find the video images right there in front of you the speedo & tach distracting at all?

Ed

View attachment 15977 View attachment 15978 View attachment 15979 View attachment 15980 View attachment 15981 View attachment 15982 View attachment 15983 View attachment 15984

will see how long it stays there with 3m picture Velcro, says it holds up to 12 lbs.
will see how long I can go with very slight obstruction of turn signals

(valentine one and Compustar remote starter on windshield as well)

Not sure how people hide the control unit...it is right in front of me and i have missed it not starting up (i use a remote starter so would not see or hear the start up) i have missed it asking to format the card (3 times now) and i can't reformat it in the unit as all buttons dont work ... so need to format in my PC

Not sure how people hide the control unit...it is right in front of me and i have missed it not starting up (i use a remote starter so would not see or hear the start up) i have missed it asking to format the card (3 times now) and i can't reformat it in the unit as all buttons dont work ... so need to format in my PC
so you saying something wrong with it? or???

what card are you using?

so you saying something wrong with it? or???

could be a lot of things, the memory card, the wiring, or could be the device etc.
just need to figure out the issue as I want to be able to "set it and forget it"
also wanted to post to see if anyone else has similar issues.

I am using a: ADATA Premier 64GB microSDXC UHS-I U1 Memory Card

I plan to recheck the wiring this weekend, and have another card on standby.
in 2 weeks if happens again, will recheck the wiring and replace the card..
and continue to test.

Any time the RC acts strange or stops responding, it ended up being a corrupted/bad memory card in my experience.

So I have a dual setup. Been on a cross america trip doing 7k+ miles and after about 5k miles in a 10 days I noticed that front unit is not recording saying card is not readable and it should be formatted. I put rear camera card into front camera unit and it was working for another 2 days and started to show the same error. Both cards were not readable.
I have connected them to my MacBook and disk utility found error and on attempt to fix it - it was successful and card could be mounted and started to work just fine. Both cards were repaired and data was not lost. I was very happy. Cards are still working fine.
128 Gb Samsung Evo

Back