January Edition of Those Drivers

that last one i'd report to his company if you can get the info... didn't look very clear in the video though.

Only you don't know if its a one or family operation and if you call you don't know if you are talking to driver or the drivers wife or driver's parent, .. etc. If I were to call, i would make sure to block the number from caller ID.

Dang, I'm about to go to Florida in a few weeks and I'll be in a rental car for about 1.5 weeks. This makes me want to buy a cheap camera with a suction cup mount to use there. My current setup is hardwired and permanent mounted so I can't remove.

Dang, I'm about to go to Florida in a few weeks and I'll be in a rental car for about 1.5 weeks. This makes me want to buy a cheap camera with a suction cup mount to use there. My current setup is hardwired and permanent mounted so I can't remove.
good ole g1w could work as long as you don't get a fake. i'm using the itrue x3 in my newly purchased truck till i have time to mount/hardwire the CF-100 in it. i also plan to keep it around for rentals/etc.

Back