Joo Vuu Feedback

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
K6000 clone (lgking), GW1 (e-prance), Mobius (Joo Vuu)
I ordered a Mobius HD from Joo Vuu P1070170 copy.jpg and it arrived very quickly. The packaging is rudimentary, but if a fancy box adds to the price, I'll take rudimentary any day. I ordered the Mobius (Standard Lens) Car Camera Pack 2, but I got a self-adhesive mount instead of the suction mount, I'll mail them tomorrow about that.

The adhesive mount is better (IMHO) and smaller. I had to actually ask to swap mine for the suction cup

The adhesive mount is better (IMHO) and smaller. I had to actually ask to swap mine for the suction cup
I'll give it a try. I need to get hold of Joo Vuu anyway as I seem to be having very intermittent success in connecting the Mobius to my PC. It connected properly once, allowing me to use the "mSetup" software successfully, but then never again. Depending on the mood it's in, it turns up as an external drive for a moment as I disconnect it, but generally it seems to be behaving inconsistently when connected to my computer and I suspect I have one with a dodgy mini-usb connector.

I'll see what they say.

Well I double-checked my order before contacting Joo Vuu and it seems I DID order the pack with the sticky mount, so that's my bad, not Joo Vuu's. And the problems with the Mobius seem to be down to memory card foibles, so all is well. :)

Back