JooVuu negative feedback

After submitting a negative review on Trustpilot about not receiving my refund of £68.20 from January 2015. Dan from Joovuu replied asking me to make contact with him to sort the matter out which I did do using their ticket system. I actually thought he was going to sort it and about time too! Due to his 'investigation' being a load of rubbish...he seems to think that the refund has been made when it hasn't - (I would love to know how he has come to that conclusion). If a refund had been made do you think I would spend 10 months trying to get somewhere and sort it out?? I have reported the matter to Action Fraud and put the Action Fraud reference number on the ticket. What a surprise! The ticket has disappeared and he hasn't bothered replying to me. Full off apologise and excuses! Pay the refunds and stop scamming people! @JooVuu @Joovuu.com

Hi LB2840, your case same like me, from January till today too and the end they say same fraud , I don't know who fraud who, I do not think only you and I are experiencing it, but have another buyers with same case, buyers always be on the weaker side, it seems we must demand our rights do not want to accept unilateral decisions we accused of fraud and so they get washing of hand like now, this is they trick not delivery the goods and won't to refund our money.

Hey hans hendarto..........

If I deposit an acceptable amount of money into your bank account, will you shut up and piss off because we are sick and tired of hearing your grizzling ?

should I shut up Sir, we buyer was fraud by seller, if you sick to hearing the buyer's comment please tell Mr. Dan or JooVuu Do not treat buyers like beggars and accused of fraud, if JooVuu treat our buyers with good this will not happen, now for us not for money but esteem treated like this, You told me to keep quiet in order to be covered this decay

we've been cheated at the seller and not vice versa, now we are aggrieved have to complain wherever you please tell me know and I do not want a buyer to end up like me, you are arbitrarily comments so as we complain does not mean anything

Surely it is a bit unethical for other resellers/manufacturers to post comments like this in threads discussing other resellers/manufacturers?

After submitting a negative review on Trustpilot about not receiving my refund of £68.20 from January 2015. Dan from Joovuu replied asking me to make contact with him to sort the matter out which I did do using their ticket system. I actually thought he was going to sort it and about time too! Due to his 'investigation' being a load of rubbish...he seems to think that the refund has been made when it hasn't - (I would love to know how he has come to that conclusion). If a refund had been made do you think I would spend 10 months trying to get somewhere and sort it out?? I have reported the matter to Action Fraud and put the Action Fraud reference number on the ticket. What a surprise! The ticket has disappeared and he hasn't bothered replying to me. Full off apologise and excuses! Pay the refunds and stop scamming people! @JooVuu @Joovuu.com

I am trying to be a help as you tap me,I myself not clear the whole process, but may you tell the order number and ticket number?I will forward to relevant customer service person to chase up.

I can’t speak for anyone else only with my experience with JooVuu, and am a happy customer, good communications before purchasing the DVR and delivered on time. the mount was faulty so after my holiday I emailed him and got a quick response and a replacement though the post with out any hassle

your experience is a lot different from mine, but i am sure all businesses have issues.

some of the comments on this thread calling the guy/company a scammer, a fraudster, what would you call VW? or Ford for that matter, selling a car that could catch fire in an accident and burn the occupants to death, but Ford worked out it was cheaper to take that chance as paying out compensation was cheaper for them than modifying the car, but people are still buying Fords, the fraudsters of the car manufacturers

buy from China and be told “yes send the DVR back to us and we will refund you” then you find out the P&P is more than the cost of the DVR (and the Chinese sellers know this and know you won’t be sending it back) bad service supplier and maybe 90% + of the people complain on forums, get good service from a supplier and maybe only 5% of happy customers post this on a forum

I have noting to do with JooVuu in any way shape or form apart from a happy customer

Even though I believe yours to be a false claim I've refunded you the money.

Its finally true after i get a refund from joovuu.

I have many sentences on my report https://dashcamtalk.com/forum/threa...be-aware-not-serious-seller.9754/#post-162315
Were you joovuu say one thing and in the next contact you say the opposite...

But in such a big forum you have a lot of complaints about your service from a lot of different people, for me that says something is not right or whit your clients or with your support service.

Hello,
I've seen this thread about JooVuu's service and would like to report my positive experience.
The lens module failed on my mobius, so I ordered a replacement from JooVuu. It arrived very promptly, but I returned it (note I was able to print a free returns label from JooVuu) as it was bigger than the original lens and would therefore not fit my mobius' case. JooVuu then kindly sent me a new case with the replacement lens. This too arrived very promptly and my camera is now working again.

So, I've found their service to be excellent. The only thing which perhaps could have improved it would have been more automated confirmatory emails for peace of mind, although you can view your orders on the website.

Automated confirmation is a good idea which is virtually the same as a box of goodies I recently tracked by transport 5,000 klm online and it arrived to me when said.

I don't know how hard auto tracking would be to implement to the site but many others seem to know how to do it successfully.

Automated confirmation is a good idea which is virtually the same as a box of goodies I recently tracked by transport 5,000 klm online and it arrived to me when said.

I don't know how hard auto tracking would be to implement to the site but many others seem to know how to do it successfully.

a lot depends who you ship with

I hear you and check this.......... Out of the list of 10 or so carriers on the list, the seller and I agreed to go with the cheapest which is a well know carrier that I remember using over the years and never really had a problem with.

The others on the list gradually go dearer of course and offered other incentives but we didn't need them.

My younger brother is in the transport game and its a tough gig for sure.

Hello,
I've seen this thread about JooVuu's service and would like to report my positive experience.
The lens module failed on my mobius, so I ordered a replacement from JooVuu. It arrived very promptly, but I returned it (note I was able to print a free returns label from JooVuu) as it was bigger than the original lens and would therefore not fit my mobius' case. JooVuu then kindly sent me a new case with the replacement lens. This too arrived very promptly and my camera is now working again.

So, I've found their service to be excellent. The only thing which perhaps could have improved it would have been more automated confirmatory emails for peace of mind, although you can view your orders on the website.
You should've opened a new thread, since your feedback is positive and this thread is all about negative feedback.

Seems like I'm not the only one. @JooVuu sent me a defective case and camera, demanded I pay basically the cost of a new one to ship them back if I wanted a refund, and then randomly closed the support ticket and stopped answering emails.

Its probably going to have to go to a paypal claim sadly.

I'd seriously recommend people avoid @Joovuu.com Their complaints ticket system is rubbish and customer service pretty poor.

Beware, currently I am in dispute with them over a refund for a cancelled and undelivered order. I opened a case with Paypal and tried to forward the Paypal response to them only to find that their system is rejecting emails. There appears to be no way to email them! The system at Joovuu does not recognise their own ticket numbers.

For your information, the nett worth of Joovuu seems to be of the order of -£13000 according to results filed a year ago. Joovuu, the member of this forum, may be Daniel George Jaenicke. He seems to be the sole director of the company and he lives, apparently, not far from me.

Oh, they acknowledged I was due a refund more than a month ago but nothing since and, of course, no payment.

This is all completely opposite of my experience. When I returned my Joovuu X by registered mail, the very day the tracking number showed it arrived, Dan refunded the full amount to my credit card. Ok, so it did cost me about $10 to ship it back, but his comms and no questions asked about returning the camera is worth that. I'm sure there must be something going on here that we don't know about.

This is all completely opposite of my experience. When I returned my Joovuu X by registered mail, the very day the tracking number showed it arrived, Dan refunded the full amount to my credit card. Ok, so it did cost me about $10 to ship it back, but his comms and no questions asked about returning the camera is worth that. I'm sure there must be something going on here that we don't know about.

The very next day from Thailand? Wow! Please come out from behind your user name.

For further information, Dan has set up, early this year, a separate company Joovuu X LTD with a very similar website and the same email contact address. I wonder why?

The very next day from Thailand? Wow! Please come out from behind your user name.

I think if you re-read my post you will see I said " the very day the tracking number showed it arrived " Meaning to me, and I'm sure everyone else, that arrived means to Dan's address. Do I need to explain that further, or would you like to apologize for suggesting I'm being untruthful as to my location?

I can't comment on Dan's business other than my own personal experience.

I think if you re-read my post you will see I said " the very day the tracking number showed it arrived " Meaning to me, and I'm sure everyone else, that arrived means to Dan's address. Do I need to explain that further, or would you like to apologize for suggesting I'm being untruthful as to my location?

I can't comment on Dan's business other than my own personal experience.

You are right, I misread that. Please accept my apologies. I was just suspicious with the speed with which you gave your testimonial. Though, to quote what you said in your first response to mine "I'm sure there must be something going on here that we don't know about." you seem to be implying that I am being untruthful.

Full disclosure: I have bought in other transactions, separate orders with Joovuu two Mobius cameras and assorted sundries with no complaint. On the other hand, I have had at least a thousand transactions through Paypal and have never had to resort to arbitration to get my money back and I have had to return very little.

You have given a testimonial to Joovuu at least twice that I have noticed. I have been lucky so far with eBay, Goodluckbuy, Banggood, etc. but that does not mean that everyone has.

Not returning money due is offensive and, in the UK, an offence. I WILL get my trivial 39+ pounds back. Tomorrow I will visit the registered offices of Joovuu and Joovuu X LTD to see what sort of operations they have. I suspect that all I will see is a company that permits other companies to use their address. Then on to find the home address of Daniel. I am retired and have plenty of time. I will report. Failing that, look in the suspicious deaths column of our local rag. Did I mention that I am starting the local Trading Standards people off?

"I'm sure there must be something going on here that we don't know about." you seem to be implying that I am being untruthful.

Not at all implying you are being untruthful, simply stating that this behavior, by Dan ,is not normal which you yourself admit below.

Full disclosure: I have bought in other transactions, separate orders with Joovuu two Mobius cameras and assorted sundries with no complaint.

I like to think that I give credit where credit is due, not only report negative comments. Believe me, if I had a bad experience with Dan I would say so.

Back