Just a little kiss (F bomb included!) from the Mini 0806

reverend

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
Too many
Just a little kiss caught here on the Mini 0806 - sorry for the F bomb but the guy was a prat.

I am still "learning" common words. I am familiar with "expression" at 18 sec, but what does it mean @ 20 sec ? If its too hash, you may PM me ;)

Has night time video improved/changed on the 0806 recently? I remember the darkest areas getting lost but now nothing seems to get lost in the shadows, but I think there is a bit more motion blur instead, nice sharp image when there is no motion though.

this is with the CPL fitted as well!
It has a nice magnetic mount making it easy to remove and replace ... I never remove mine either :)

Reverend, I was telling the wife this morning about this video and how you warned everyone about the F-bomb; she said "What is an F-bomb?"! So explained it to her and then said: "See I am not the only one who says things about other drivers". I also have the sound recording turned off on mine just so it doesn’t catch me saying some of the things I say!

Ok, now I know what to say ... ( not ) :)
I'm still learning lots of new words from the Scottish half of the family!!

I don't even realise I do it but I do all my swearing when I'm in the car alone and then I don't swear in front of the little one or at work!

I edited another one last night and I need to mute the sound as it's just a constant stream of abuse at a guy driving like a prat in 0 degree conditions!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reverend, I was telling the wife this morning about this video and how you warned everyone about the F-bomb; she said "What is an F-bomb?"! So explained it to her and then said: "See I am not the only one who says things about other drivers". I also have the sound recording turned off on mine just so it doesn’t catch me saying some of the things I say!
:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Back