Just a Relaxing Drive through Zion National Park, Utah, USA [60fps]

hanstj

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
Insta360 One R 1-Inch Edition, Sony HDR-PJ540
I know I have shared this park in this forum before, but I didn't use my camcorder back then. So, here is another take with a better camera.

I am a big fan of getting out of the car and do some walking around, but if i ever get to realize my dream vacation in the US i better bring plenty of inhalers.

I know I have shared this park in this forum before, but I didn't use my camcorder back then. So, here is another take with a better camera.

This is where a Dashcam is brilliant for sometimes we concentrate so much on the driving we can miss some amazing scenery so it's good to replay when our journey we return home.

Beautiful country. Thank you for sharing.

I am a big fan of getting out of the car and do some walking around, but if i ever get to realize my dream vacation in the US i better bring plenty of inhalers.

If you love walking around, Zion NP can be very entertaining for you. Do you love hiking too?

Indeed its the only way to experience things :) sure one see stuff in the car, but to really appreciate it you have to get out in it.

When it come to US size things it might be best for me to rent a ATV or dirtbike to really get out there, just i will have to stop the darn thing often and do all the walking i can manage to do.

I have become old at a staggering rate the past 10 years :(

Indeed its the only way to experience things :) sure one see stuff in the car, but to really appreciate it you have to get out in it.

When it come to US size things it might be best for me to rent a ATV or dirtbike to really get out there, just i will have to stop the darn thing often and do all the walking i can manage to do.

I have become old at a staggering rate the past 10 years :(

Zion NP is packed with hiking trails. From the relatively easy Canyon Overlook Trail (mentioned in the video), to the more challenging Angel's Landing, all the way to the hardcore Zion Canyon Subway. Angel's Landing trail is also very popular and gives a very beautiful view of Zion Canyon from the top of the cliff. I would love to try this trail one day. I only have to come during the non-winter season.

Hiking one of these trails may help you regaining your youth? :D

well if not, i am the kind of guy that dont mind to die while trying, just bury me on site and i will be a happy camper.

But i am sure i will do allright with a inhaler in each pocket, giving up is not a option or in my vocabulary.

I've been out there in the late spring once before. Very cool to see it in the winter!

I've been out there in the late spring once before. Very cool to see it in the winter!

I may be one of the minority here, since I actually have never seen the park in any non-winter seasons :D

Back