Just from first half of my drive today

kamkar

Reaction score
Country
Denmark
Dash Cam
10 years, many dashcams
Needless to say i feel like a idiot magnet, and lucky my car and myself are still in one piece.

Be advised due to me being me and multiple cameras, then its best to mute sound if kids are around.
On the other hand is is a little camera / microphone comparison too :D

Start slow, then the action part, and then end slow.

Last edited:
Old people that drive like that all the time really shouldn't be allowed on the road at all. they're in a world of their own and they "think" they're driving safely and cautiously but they're impeding everyone else on the road!!!

Yeah the lady at the end was really old, i would guess near 80, you know the type driving while the steering wheel almost touch their stomach.

There are now talks to remove the mandatory test of people over a certain age driving, just go to prove how stupid the people the Danes vote for are.

Yeah.
But it seem like some places it is okay, for instance many Danish kids are now showing signs of severe stress, as a result of a test some tears ago that told Danish kids are pretty bad in school, so things was changed and kids now get tested in some way all the time.
And off course not factoring in parents, that push their little "wunderkid" to achieve things they may not be cut out for.

But these things i can not debate with my fellow man here, only my friend can i try to debate some things, but its also hard cuz we often feel the same about issues.
And our take on things are far from what the average Dane think.

Back