just got a mitec mivue 850, event button?

• Thread starter Deleted member 48322
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 48322

had a cheap generic camera for a while. when you hit the event button it would protect footage before and after the event so you caught the whole thing...with the 850 i am alarmed to find that it only protects 5 seconds before and 15 seconds after which means if you manual event you have to pretty much push it while your taking evasive action and more than once... or alternatively pull over and immediately down load the normal footage??? is there any way around this? - looks like it pays to get the biggest sd card it while handle - becuase footage doesnt last even a day before its re writtern? is there any way around these two problems except going back to the cheapo?

Granted it is supposed to have g activation of record - under heavy breaking or impact.. but not all events are that bad?

ok... absolute beginner talk.. what does that mean.. and is there any thing i can do to extend the event pre recording time like the cheap arse camera did naturally?

ah well it does other things well.... so am i correct in believing that i can just use the event button as a mark and go back and look for the footage right before - i see in the settings it allows you to record in 1,3 or 5 minutes segments - does that mean every 1, 3 or 5 minutes it starts recording a new file in normal recording mode?

Back