Just ordered mine

One of my 5 B1W's has not been touched for 9 months and with it's voice announcements that it is recording, I know it's working fine. It is "set and forget".
The reformatting was estore's recommendation, that is not written in the manual anywhere
True, I can just format manually whenever I remember otherwise just leave it. Might have to get a bigger card than my current 32gb though as I have a heap of random locked files of my garage door overnight

yeah I'm with you on that :)

another comment about the B1W. It's G-sensor isn't great. Potholes will set it off and you'll hear the camera say something. I know it says "lock file", but no one else in my family can understand the thing. In 2 of my cars, I have it turned off (I own 4 cameras so far as I do really like the cam)

I have not found another camera that is close to this price that is any where near as good.
Do you recall how to turn it the "lock feeeeel" voice off? Driving in the city, it speaks all the time. :p

Maybe there's also a way to turn the sensitivity down?

Do you recall how to turn it the "lock feeeeel" voice off? Driving in the city, it speaks all the time. :p

Maybe there's also a way to turn the sensitivity down?
Switch your G-sensor to Low or turn it Off altogether
Although usually at Medium sensitivity, the sensor is very rarely triggered even on Russian roads. What kind of car do you have, does it have tires?

PS: "Lock File" :)

Switch your G-sensor to Low or turn it Off altogether
Although usually at Medium sensitivity, the sensor is very rarely triggered even on Russian roads. What kind of car do you have, does it have tires?

PS: "Lock File" :)
Oh, I know what it's intending to say haha, she just sounds NOTHING like that.

I'm in Los Angeles, driving a Chevy Volt. Guess we have some busted up roads around here. Thanks for the tip re: the G-sensor.

Back