Kids doorbell prank - First Blackvue dr550 dashcam footage

Siewert308SW

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Dash Cam
Blackvue DR550GW-2CH 32gb
Just installed my new Blackvue dr550.
While i did a visite at my mum the cam caught a couple of kids doing a doorbell prank.

Just goes to show you the little buggers are all over the world. Not just in the UK. LOL

That is priceless and too funny! I love them hiding behind the car. Did you show the video?

Just goes to show you the little buggers are all over the world. Not just in the UK. LOL
My wife saw and said the same thing. Kids will be kids :p

Funny fact is that they weren't aware of the cams. ;-)
Haven't seen them since then but if I do I will show them the vid.
Gne Gne ^_^

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Glad your investment into dash-cam paid off in the scents of recording some interesting action.

P.S., - how about your country law regarding recording and then sharing video to the public with kids faces ? In Russia I know it's forbidden and can be punished with jail, so all kids faces should be blurred if don't want to get in trouble with the law, or with the neighbours in your case ;)

Glad your investment into dash-cam paid off in the scents of recording some interesting action.

P.S., - how about your country law regarding recording and then sharing video to the public with kids faces ? In Russia I know it's forbidden and can be punished with jail, so all kids faces should be blurred if don't want to get in trouble with the law, or with the neighbours in your case ;)

Law is very simple over here.
Your free to record anything on the public road.
If someone does feel I that I broke his personal privacy then i could/would/have to remove or blur the person.
So I'm jot doing anything illegal.

But if someone for example breaks in my car.
And my Dashcam recorded it then I have to ask the thief very polite if I may use the footage to prosecute him.
Stupid privacy rule, if I fail to do so then his lawyer could prosecute me for violating the thief his privacy and the case gets dismissed.

The law is stupid and complicated here.

(Beamed from my Elegancia™ powered HTC M7 using Tapatalk)

Priceless very nice capture :-D

Back