Knabbed

Jimbo

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
Lukas LK-7900 Ace
Looks like I been got :(

I take it the speed limit is 30 there? In most cases doing 35 in a 30 zone results in action against the driver.

You seemed to hit 37 at one point. Question is did you brake in time or had they already nabbed you by then?

Should we start a whip round mate or perhaps https://www.justgiving.com/ ?

I take it the speed limit is 30 there? In most cases doing 35 in a 30 zone results in action against the driver.

You seemed to hit 37 at one point. Question is did you brake in time or had they already nabbed you by then?

Should we start a whip round mate or perhaps https://www.justgiving.com/ ?

:D I normally put my limiter to the speed limit but I had just set off and couldn't get it set in time no excuse I know. I found out off my brother that that is a new location for them, there is a bridge to go over and on the other side it changes to 60 mph. I have just invested in a new Tom Tom all singing all dancing one as my inbuilt sat nav doesn't do speed camera ;)
The thing is dash cams are approx 3 mph out so that 37 mph could come back as 40 mph :oops:

Is there a fixed camera as indicated by the floor-level sign at 16s? I suspect something shifty is going on.

Remember it's all in the name of safety. That's why they parked on the corner of a junction blocking visibility.

PS TomTom's are great but they often get the speed limit wrong (at least in London.)

Sent from my tap-to-talk using Tapatalk

Is there a fixed camera as indicated by the floor-level sign at 16s? I suspect something shifty is going on.

Remember it's all in the name of safety. That's why they parked on the corner of a junction blocking visibility.

PS TomTom's are great but they often get the speed limit wrong (at least in London.)

Sent from my tap-to-talk using Tapatalk

Nah just the mobile one, notice he was blocking the junction also but I didn't see the sign on the floor until I looked back over the camera footage.

It all depend on what range they are targeting at. Let's hope you were safe.

Last edited:
Will see in two weeks time if the letter saying "This is not a circular" hits the door mat

Back