Country
Serbia
Dash Cam
Koonlung K1S, A2 (Died), M1
SpeedcamImport.jpg
SPDCamImport32.exe, SPDCamImport64.exe
©2016 by Noner

How to install: No Install needed just Start SpeedCam Importer appropriate exe

How to use it: SpeedCam Importer will Import and Convert iGO TXT SpeedCam file to Koonlung Compatible one
go to http://poiplaza.com/index.php?p=tagsearch&t=s&tgid=286 and download iGO TXT SpeedCam file

NOTE: This version do not append on existing gpsdb.txt so if needed to append multiple iGO files you need to firstly
join them into single file before import.

Programmer/Developer do not take any responsibility if this App do not work or you have something missing.
This is made basically for internal use by programmer, but published as it is found that this can
be useful to others.

It is distributed with all files in package and can be distributed only in that way with Full credits to Developer.

For any Suggestions about this piece of Software write me PM Message

http://www.happymonkeying.com/koonlung/SPDCAMImport.zip

nice program, a shame it's for a less popular model but would be nice to see something like this implemented for some more popular models

nice program, a shame it's for a less popular model but would be nice to see something like this implemented for some more popular models
It is a device that I have and being coder for 25+ years I initially done for myself, if someone donate me more popular models and specs I'll be glad to make it.

Yeah I know, was in contact with them. Too bad their A2 Model was only in samples. Was a nice device.

Like you said it is time to move on, I have 3 K1S working in my cars, it is hard to find similar devices. General EU law allow Dashcams if it is not available to third person and K1S is made to work as Black BOX in my cars.

Any suggestions?

Like I said I'll be glad to make/modify app for other devices if I get donated devices to test results.

I don't think we have any model that would work for what you want, something Ambarella based might be better, not many of those these days though

i think it will be work for k2s from.mini maybe, i.will test it

Do youo have link where to buy it?

now, its sample. testing period now...

Let me know if you need any help or corrections.
Now as Koonlung got broke maybe it would be nice to make non branded app version.

yeap i will try on next few days.

Back