latest US firmware?

gcb

Reaction score
Country
United States
my firmware version reads V-0.08.004-US

should i bother updating? ..want to do it now before i get the LCD out again :)

just had the case open again to paint it black.

There might be a new update very soon, their official website says the latest us firmware as "undefined" so maybe they're going to push out an updated us firmware. Does anyone know if it will work on the original Chinese firmware that was flashed over with US firmware I wondering

forum.php

https://megawrzuta.pl/files/6a6d68f2b0b26367e4e29d76564cb388.bin

Next to something on their servers, once an update is available, and for a while longer. For updates, you can check the link:http://yicarapi.us.xiaoyi.com/firmware/ 1604F0666A ... If you get the response { "code ": 20200} that is, at the moment OTA update does not work.

Wow so the update is 1.01.005-US although it look like it not available for ota update through the app I will wait a bit until it is and if not I will flash it myself oh si, Mon ami

how do you guys do OTA? when i click the firmware (or version? don't recall) button, it does nothing. as if it were just a label on the app, not a button.

When I open the app it says update available, download the update, connect dash cam, and then it says "disconnected from dash cam" on the app, just install the downloaded firmware in settings, dash cam settings, and you will see a pink mark near the bottom of app to push the US firmware.

Confirm OTA works for US firmware that was flashed from Chinese firmware!

how do you guys do OTA? when i click the firmware (or version? don't recall) button, it does nothing. as if it were just a label on the app, not a button.
Do you have US firmware or Chinese firmware installed ? It could be, the Yi Dash cam app pushes OTA for US firmware only.

For me: I downloaded the Yi dash cam app from the Playstore in the US a few weeks ago. When I opened the Yi App today, it automatically said I needed to download the latest US firmware for my US firmware Yi dash cam.

Back