LB100 HELP!

houstonmedic

Reaction score
I feel like a complete and total douche for not figuring this unit out.
The directions are less than helpful.

First- I am trying to install the camera in my car and don't know if it is angled properly to video in front of me.
Do I have to put it up, plug it in, record, remove card and place in my computer to see if the camera is videoing correctly?

Second- The software is in Korean, when I click "config" I can't read it. Anyway to change that?

Third- Does it record in 30 second videos? It seems like all run that long.

Fourth- If the memory fills up, does it start recording over the first videos?

I would appreciate any help anyone can give.

http://www.winycam-eng.com/support/support_03.php

Download the "new viewer" from the link above and try that. It's in English and works surprisingly well.

Regarding the angle of the camera, it is really just a case of as you say set, record, view, set, record, view and so on... If you have an iOS or Android based device, you can generally get a spirit level app for them, you could use one of these held along the bottom edge of the cam to set the level, or just do it by eye. Mine is slightly low left high right but it's good enough for me personally, I knock it every time I take the SD card out for copying footage anyway!!

A cursory glance at the various appstores showed up these potential apps:

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/spirit- ... 86680?mt=8
Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... ames.level

(Disclaimer: I've not used either of those apps and can't vouch that they're any good - if you try them it's entirely up to you!)

Also, you can set the recording length - I think it's 30s/1m/2m. It's all done in the viewer software. When the card is full, it overwrites the oldest clips - if you're recording at 720p super fine (don't see why anyone would use any less than these though!) then you'll get about 3hrs or so on an 8gb card before it begins to overwrite.

A top tip as well is to set the G-sensor to minimum sensitivity, they're a bit... over sensitive out of the box, and as such end up filling your card up with events rather than movie files.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a problem as well..

The fact that this camera has no display, how do I change settings? At the moment, the camera lights keep flashing.

Upon reading the contents of the memory card, there are videos that are only 1 minute long. What do I need to change to fix this? More importantly, how do I actually change the settings?

Another thing - I have installed the Winycam Android app but how do I get this to interact with the camera?

Thanks.

uthmani said:
I have a problem as well..

The fact that this camera has no display, how do I change settings? At the moment, the camera lights keep flashing.

Upon reading the contents of the memory card, there are videos that are only 1 minute long. What do I need to change to fix this? More importantly, how do I actually change the settings?

Another thing - I have installed the Winycam Android app but how do I get this to interact with the camera?

Thanks.

You can change settings inserting SD card into your android, iphone or desktop.
There's configuration setting in Viewer application (or PC viewer program), all settings can be done with it; including video timing.
download livue android app and insert sd card into your phone.

Back