LED Question

Texas Mouse

Reaction score
Country
United States
Just reinstalled my 0906 with the hardwire kit after flashing to latest firmware. I am using Motion Detection Parking Guard and I don’t remember the LEDs behaving the way they are now. In the past, I was positive that all LEDs turned off when the car was off in Parking Guard. Now, when the car is turned off, the blue and the red LEDs are both on (neither flashing). Is that normal? When I walk by, the red does start flashing (indicating that is is recording) as expected.

Thanks!!

@Veckle DashCam Do you know if it is possible to disable LEDs when parking mode is activated?
I want to make my camera a bit more stealthy.

@Veckle DashCam Do you know if it is possible to disable LEDs when parking mode is activated?
I want to make my camera a bit more stealthy.
No, there is no way to disable LEDs when parking mode is activated. The LEDs is always on when the camera is on.

@Veckle DashCam Thanks for answer!
I know that it is not possible currently but I was wandering if it was possible to push manufacturer to include stealth mode in next SW update. I already send few of my suggestion to mini0906 e-mail (service@mini0906.com) but I never got any anwser from them maybe you as Retailer would have a bit more sway.
Another idea which would be very nice improvement of parking mode is to disable GPS when parking mode is activated to save power.

I saw that there was new 28.08.2019 update released unfortunately not including stealth parking mode :(
Is there any chance to include an option to switch off LEDs when parking mode is activated?

Back