Left it a tad late.

Aero

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Pretty self explanatory!

The idiot had plenty of opportunities to move over long before he got to the exit.

The idiot had plenty of opportunities to move over long before he got to the exit.

That one word explains it all. Sadly we can't entirely rid the world of all idiots but I think we would do well to attempt to lower their numbers as much as possible, or to at least do something to make sure they are no longer able to have an adverse effect on the rest of us;)

Phil

...Sadly we can't entirely rid the world of all idiots but I think we would do well to attempt to lower their numbers as much as possible...
Nothing will ever be idiot proof because Mother Nature and evolution keep making better idiots. :(

Saw a post on FB the other day whereby the google driverless car was involved in a collision & someone posted that they could never trust driverless cars.
Personally, it's the vehicles with drivers that bothers me.
The driverless cars are programmed to follow a set of rules - such as the highway code. If all cars were driverless, I figure there'd be less carnage. In this instance, the rules would be saying 'exit ahead, pull over as soon as is safe' & the car would've moved into the many huge gaps available.
Putting the idiot behind the wheel & he interprets 'exit ahead, pull over as soon as is safe' to be "must get one more car ahead, cannot slow down, must force my way inbetween these fast moving vehicles yay, done it, I survived therefore I can safely carry on doing it. Maybe I can try it a little faster next time..."

Back