Lens B - where buying from?

ydc

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
Jokiin's A2S60 dash cam; A118; ex-F500LHD owner
Hi,

I'm thinking of trying out a Mobius B as a rear camera, and wondered where everyone was buying theirs from?

It is normal to pick up a full 'B' unit, or get a lens kit and convert an 'A' model?

Do eletoponline365 sell the B model via eBay, or is it a special request?

Thanks...

Hi,

I'm thinking of trying out a Mobius B as a rear camera, and wondered where everyone was buying theirs from?

It is normal to pick up a full 'B' unit, or get a lens kit and convert an 'A' model?

Do eletoponline365 sell the B model via eBay, or is it a special request?

Thanks...

I buy from Webbex http://www.minidvcameras.co.uk/index.php

Reactions: ydc
Thanks for the links guys. :cool:

I think I'll pick up an A model and a lens kit and then I can have a good test between the various viewing angles and wide/narrow settings.

Reactions: ydc
I think I'll pick up an A model and a lens kit and then I can have a good test between the various viewing angles and wide/narrow settings.

If you decide to buy from Banggood, do not trust any indication on their web page that they actually have the product in stock, as I know from bitter experience that such indications are unreliable.

If you decide to buy from Banggood, do not trust any indication on their web page that they actually have the product in stock, as I know from bitter experience that such indications are unreliable.
Ok - thanks for the heads up.

JooVuu has been very reliable so far. Very quick processing of all of my four orders. Thumbs up from me!

The one I bought recently shipped in less than 24 hours. Guess I got lucky!
Speaking of heads up, if you order from Bangood be sure to order a lens cap if you want one. The module doesn't come with one.

I bought the SuperCap kit & B Lens Cap from Banggood (separate orders). The Lens Cap description* gave me the expectation that two caps would be supplied, however, I received one. Only $0.99 so I didn't bother querying it.

* http://www.banggood.com/Lens-Caps-F...t-Camera-Wide-Angle-Lens-Module-p-918021.html

I've had the same experience buying neodymium magnets from Banggood. The photo shows 4 magnets but you only get one in the package. The lens cap description certainly gives the impression you are going to receive 2 of them. I've learned the hard way that with Banggood you need to ignore the number of units shown in the photo or implied in the description and simply look at the bottom of the page where it states how many units come in the package.

caps.png

Last edited:
Back