Less wheels = worse driving?

Nigel

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
Gitup F1+G3ꞈꞈꞈꞈꞈ Viofo A229ꞈꞈꞈꞈꞈ Blueskysea B4K
And when you don't even have a steering wheel:

The dashcam has to go on a hand held stick?

They do have helmets, even if only bicycle helmets!

If they went for helmetcams should they have Duos or maybe A139s so they can record the driver's facial expressions....

If they went for helmetcams should they have Duos or maybe A139s so they can record the driver's facial expressions....
A139 with the waterproof mic-cam-stick for audio and video of the driver's face.

Anything with less than four wheels don't have to observe the rules of the road. At least they're wearing protective equipment.

Anything with less than four wheels don't have to observe the rules of the road.
At least that's what the drivers/riders think - regardless of reality. :rolleyes:

These contraptions are illegal here as are Segways, TBH i was surprised the electric scooters got allowed.
you also can not skateboard on public roads or sidewalks, but i think roller skates are okay for sidewalks.

In the 90ties i almost got in severe problems with the police for bumping so many skaters,,,,, good thing i did not follow thru on my plan back then to have a skater mark put on my car like pilots use to do for combat kills.

Back