LK-9350

I would if I could; I can't read the menus in the Korean version I downloaded. Is there an English version or option to change language to English in the Lukas Viewer?
Yup this is easily changed in the Lukas viewer settings, under Audio - enable voice guidance

Again, only useful if the menu settings were in English to begin with :)
I hear your frustration, but follow the icons...no matter which language the icon for the settings is the wheel/sprocket...click on it and try each option until you come to languages and see what you get. I got a smartphone from China and had to do this same process...it took some time but when it is done what a relief. In my viewer the wheel/sprocket icon is the last one on the right located at the top left of the screen, and this sounds confusing and it is in English.... If this is not helpful I will gladly go through it step by step for you. Right now I'm on my "English" smartphone

I know the cog/sprocket icon is the settings. I tried every check-box without any success. Some were obvious as they had numbers relating to recording duration, motion sensor sensitivity, etc. I found one tab (second-last) which has about 20 options at the bottom of that tab (presumably languages) but none of them changed the Viewer window to English.

When I swapped SD cards about 2 weeks ago, and the cam reverted to factory defaults, I managed to find the language setting on the cam's on-screen menu to get it back to English (both visual and audio had defaulted to Korean). The Viewer settings appears to be very similar the cam's on-screen menu, so I'll play around with the camera menu to see if I can find a similar display to find the language settings.

Hi...my internet has been down...but try this...go to the sprockets...click...the 2nd last selection is the audio...click...the third row has all those choices...the top of the second column is English...select it ...THEN AT THE BOTTOM HIT THE SAVE BUTTON...it should be in English now...and it will be saved. You may have to do this again with a memory card you have already used because it will have the default Korean on it. Good luck.

I tried the above instructions in the Lukas Viewer, and tried each of the 4 "save" buttons at the bottom of the window but none of them seemed to work; the only one which appeared to be a "save" presented a "save as" window, which I saved to the SD card folder on my hard drive (note: not the actual SD card), however when I went to re-open the settings window, the "language" button had reverted to the original (first) button rather than the one at the top of the second row. It appears this "language" setting doesn't seem to want to work, as all other changes made in that tab and other tabs always seems to be kept (remains the same when the settings window is re-opened, and not revert to default like the language option does).

It's possible it's not correctly saving it because the SD card isn't in the laptop; I'll try it again next time directly saving to the SD card instead of a backup folder I have on the laptop hard drive.

I would highly recommend always saving to the SD card.

Try formatting both SD cards prior and then saving the setting directly to both SD cards.
That should do the trick.

I tried it with the SD card in the laptop; still no change - Lukas Viewer is still in Korean :(

I had to reset the time on the 9350 (daylight savings) and part of the process required the SD card to be formatted. I haven't pulled the SD card out of the 9350 and put it back in the laptop yet to see if it's changed to English. I notice the voice/language settings on the dashcam is English and wondered why it wouldn't automatically detect the same setting (stored on the SD card) when putting the SD card into the laptop when (presumably) using the same config files (from the SD card) with the Lukas Viewer?

Hmm .. When you say lukas viewer do you mean the Lukas viewer on your laptop is in Korean?
If so, you need to download the english version of the Lukas viewer.
[Ver.1.0.6] LK-9750_9350Duo_Normal_Type B_Viewer_eng.zip

Yes, I've only got Korean language in the Lukas Viewer (on the laptop). The version you linked to is the same version and file name as the one I had installed. I uninstalled and reinstalled it - magically it's now English :) Thanks!

Last edited:
Yes, I've only got Korean language in the Lukas Viewer (on the laptop). The version you linked to is the same version and file name as the one I had installed. I uninstalled and reinstalled it - magically it's now English :) Thanks!
Yay :D Glad to hear this finally did the trick!
Sorry that it took so long. I thought we were talking about the Lukas Viewer on the camera lol.. My Bad!

Update: I got the GPS and correct size CPL filter from the seller (quite some time ago now). I still have issues with daylight savings time. When I change the time in the GPS settings it says I need to format the SD card to prevent recording/date-stamp issues but when I check it (eg: the day after the format) it's still the wrong time. I fiddled with it abit but can't remember if I powered it off and on again afterwards (it's connected directly to unswitched 12v supply and ignition-switched, for parking mode).

Back