Padwanjoe

Reaction score
Country
Romania
Dash Cam
Shadow GT680W; Mobius B Lens, JooVuu X, A119
Some goodfellas gave to timber another utilization:

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Note: It is not recorded by a dashcam but I think it is interesting!

Last edited:
And its only ciggys :D i can think of more expensive things to line those trunks with ;)

You are right about hiding more expensive stuff !
At first sight, I thought that they hid money. Anyway their imagination seems limitless!

But if your wife tells (orders) you to stop smoking then you better stop it or hide cigarettes well:D

LOL, I guess the border agents wondered why every tree had a strange set of growth rings at the same position, regardless of the tree's age!

i'd like to see the drill and bit that hollowed out those trees!

and M--- - they probably didn't weigh enough to be actual logs; that could have been the first tipoff if someone at the scales was paying attention and knew his job well...

The only way I know of to hollow out logs like that would be with the same equipment you use to make gun barrels. A lathe or drill press big enough to hollow out those trees would be exceptionally expensive. To make up the logs weight difference some materials exist that could add weight. However, the plugs themselves will always remain visible. I can think of a way to hide the insert rings better than they did but why risk helping smugglers out?

I wonder if stuffing those logs with mahogany logs would have been noticed? ;) It would all be wood.

(from the comment section)

One wood think this is the work of a splinter organization.

I wonder how they got the tree grow tobacco and package cigarettes, pretty interesting.
obviously these are special GMO trees!

Back