Large truck rear-ends pickup, loaded with passengers in bed Thailand (where else?)

dash riposki

Reaction score
Country
Thailand
Dash Cam
too many
I think the date stamp on the video is wrong, this just popped up in the news.

The seven ladies in the back of the truck are 'migrant workers', maybe Burmese, Lao, etc.

thai.JPG

The toyota pickup blew a tire, and swerved into the lane in front of the larger truck.

Thailand passed laws somewhat recently about transporting passengers in the back of open vehicles, but they don't enforce them, and usually make public announcements that the laws will be ignored during big holiday periods so 'poor' people can travel home. (Or to the hospital, as in this situation)

This is why you're supposed to use cargo nets!!

I think the date stamp on the video is wrong, this just popped up in the news.

The seven ladies in the back of the truck are 'migrant workers', maybe Burmese, Lao, etc.

any of them die, they were pumping pretty hard on the chest of one of them trying to get her going

Apparently not, (so far). They say 'one seriously injured', and a total of 7 injured, but not sure they are counting the 75 year old pickup driver? You'd think every lady in the back of the pickup has to be scraped or beat up pretty badly?

What rammed them ? Was it a truck ? ..... Don't like using those brakes do they ...

It was a maybe 20 Ton gross weight refrigerated truck

trk2.JPG

Poor driving skills, period. On the big truck, i mean.

Back