Locked Files?

Blockisle9

Reaction score
Country
United States
Another question, sorry...
What happens when the locked portion of the SD card fill up? Does that portion get over wrote like the other portion?
Thanks again

From what I understand, and I would love to get confirmation on this, is that it works like this:

The regular recordings use 70% of the formatted disk capacity (or whatever you changed the percentage settings to), and they auto-erase the oldest recording within this 70% area when the disk is full and needs to save another file into this regular area.

The locked recordings use 30% of the formatted disk capacity (or whatever you changed the percentage settings to), and they auto-erase the oldest recording within this 30% area when the disk is full and needs to save another file into this locked area.

The two areas never affect each other.

I don't have enough locked files to know for sure, but that is my impression, and again, I would love for someone to actually confirm if that is 100% accurate.

From what I understand, and I would love to get confirmation on this, is that it works like this:

The regular recordings use 70% of the formatted disk capacity (or whatever you changed the percentage settings to), and they auto-erase the oldest recording within this 70% area when the disk is full and needs to save another file into this regular area.

The locked recordings use 30% of the formatted disk capacity (or whatever you changed the percentage settings to), and they auto-erase the oldest recording within this 30% area when the disk is full and needs to save another file into this locked area.

The two areas never affect each other.

I don't have enough locked files to know for sure, but that is my impression, and again, I would love for someone to actually confirm if that is 100% accurate.
Yes, you are right!

Back