Look! how E-Prance doing the business

Quintas

Reaction score
Country
Taiwan, Province Of China
Dash Cam
DOD LS475W
Hello, This is Ken. I just had a very bad experience with aliexpress. And I really want to share it with your guyes; especially some of you are planning to order LS330W and LS430W on aliexpress

I just made an order of LS330W from E-Prance on Aliexpress.com, and I paid by my credit card immediately. But guess what happened: another guy from E-Prance jumped out, and told me that they don’t have stock. I asked why your sales said yes before, he said because other sellers wrote in stock….SHOCK AND RIDICULOUS!!!Before I placed the order, I double checked with E-Prance for many times, and they confirmed me with many times that they have English version and THEY ARE IN STOCK. Even their sales confirmed it will be ready to ship in 1-3 days once I arranged payment, because aliexpress need 24hour to check payment.

Now they want me to choose another model, and even they asked me to wait for few days. What’s your suggestion? I chose to cancel the order, and return me the money!!

maybe a genuine mistake but I think I would still choose to cancel the order, buy what you want, not what you're pushed into

China sellers can not get the english version at present, if someone said the have this, should double check.

billknow said:
China sellers can not get the english version at present, if someone said the have this, should double check.

I was not angry about they couldn't provide the english version. The key point is they should tell me the truth at the first place, since i checked with them for many times. In fact, I felt cheated by them. :x they are doing this on purpose.

billknow said:

perhaps E-PRANCE is an unauthorized reseller, so they cannnot get DOD product with English version.
the worse is they cheated on purpose; they should not ask customers to pay money first and then say we dont have product in stock.
there is a list of unauthorized reseller on DOD official website, including E-PRANCE, SADDLE, FOXOFFER...

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 23
JazzTalk said:
billknow said:

perhaps E-PRANCE is an unauthorized reseller, so they cannnot get DOD product with English version.
the worse is they cheated on purpose; they should not ask customers to pay money first and then say we dont have product in stock.
there is a list of unauthorized reseller on DOD official website, including E-PRANCE, SADDLE, FOXOFFER...

Totally agree with you. no cheating please.

"They" want to "catch" potential buyers, with their empty promises in hope from lets say 10 people who paid for non-stock product maybe 8 agrees to wait when they "soon" get a stock, but this is a short-term business. They lose reputation quickly.

"They" want to "catch" potential buyers, with their empty promises in hope from lets say 10 people who paid for non-stock product maybe 8 agrees to wait when they "soon" get a stock, but this is a short-term business. They lose reputation quickly.

agree with you. doing business in a tricky method is suck..

FYI:
http://dashcamtalk.com/forum/index.php?threads/positive-experiences-e-bay-stores.1573/#post-26040

Here's the response from Demi (eBay seller e-prance)

Dear Jon~

So happy you let me know this information on the forum, really appreciate your trust to me, although a bit sad about what they discussed about the problem.

I will answer the questions on the forum as follows, and hope you can do me a favor to tell them, and Let them rest assured.

Thanks very much:)

1, E-Prance on Aliexpress.com is one of our partner , while we are not work in one office, about this problem i will call them for a confirmation.
And pls help me say sorry to "Quintas" , sorry for the problem caused to him.

2, We E-Prance Company is authorized reseller, we have the DOD authorized sales certificate, While i am sorry it doesn't fit for everyone to see(Except special circumstances infringe the interests of our company). http://www.ebay.com/sch/e-prance/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=
Would you pls have a check and you can find most of our DVRS are from DOD, and we do the business for many years, and get lots of positive feedback from the buyers.

3, About the DODLS330W and DODLS430W are two new items from DOD company. And yes we can't get the English Version at present, Because Both items are limited language, Sales in mainland China only have Chinese version, While this is not a big problem. We are negotiating with the DOD Taiwan Head Cooperation with the English copyright and a good news we will soon get the English Version item from Taiwan.

4, And so funny of this "leon" = "jonray" = e-prance :" I am responsible for the e-prance of ebay platform. I never do this. and i am sorry i can't distinguish the person from the forum ID,different person responsible for different sales platform, maybe different seller use different ways to run their own shops, while i will told this problem to my manager to prevent this kind of behavior.

5, Thanks for the support to E-Prance, I will try to introduce more and better products for everyone.

Here is Demi typing, any problems, pls contact me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Since then, why DOD official website put "E-PRANCE" is a unauthorized reseller?????
BTW, i couldn't find the link of LS330W and LS430W on aliexpress.com

I'll ask Demi(ebay/eprance) to clear that up, stand by.

Here is another response:

"Hi Jon~

I know the circulated DOD authorization problem online recently, while do you know the reason?

Why DOD cooperation do this in the large-scale publicity?

Taiwan DOD company tries to regulate the network sales market recently, so they complaints of DOD products sold online. The purpose is to let network vendors have unified sales price, and all the items need to come from Taiwan head office to achieve the maximization of interests.

For example:

Iphone has a variety of different versions, American version, English version, Chinese mainland version, HongKong version, while can we say Which is the real thing which is fake, in fact, they all real thing.
The certificate of origin is America, while we also have factory for the production in China, Like Foxconn. Can you understand?

To me, i think this issue has nothing to do with the buyers, because they got the real thing with a low price, while it will affect the interest of the DOD head office.It is a storm between our Sellers.

We are dealing with this issue with DOD Taiwan company, i will inform you immediately if there are new messages.

Jon~ You are my excellent buyer, I can give you the Power of attorney, while it is Chinese, i don't know if you need to check.

Waiting for your reply.

Demi"

Back