Looking for a Full HD Dashcam

I do what I can, I do this in between other stuff and sometimes don't have time to write a thesis when a link will at least point someone in the right direction to find out more, I give up

Don't give up - the world is full of people who think the rest of us are here just to service their needs. They don't have any concept at all of what 'self help' means.

bro, we're here to help each other out. incomplete or ambiguous comments do nothing but frustrate others. perhaps you don't see it that way or you get some satisfaction in being vague ;)

any way, the closest info that is available on wireless cards is from wiki but it refers to the manufacturer and the service you (have to pay). i am not going to plug the manufacturer needlessly.

What a dick. You've alienated the most prolific & helpful contributor to this site. Try being more appreciative of people's contributions, & also do some research yourself. Lazy effer.

Awesome, will def take a look at the Pan S, I'm still open to suggestions if anyone has any more. As long as size is Med or smaller, that would be great!

And lets stay on topic please! Thank you :D

Back