why ever she causes a accident with the standing car and has no seat belt on
on the impact her body is thrown against the front window

hope someone knows it since i cant find it on google/youtube

here you go.
fNjpeIb.gif

And in HD if need be.

Search parameters: crash + woman + no seatbelt :D

Last edited:
For a second it looked like she went through the windscreen with the way she was thrown against it.

I don't mean to thread highjack, but since you mentioned asking for videos I have seen one before on YouTube i was hoping to locate again.

I believe it was a Russian video. The dash cam car was parked on the street in what looked like a residential area next to a house. A thief comes up to the car in front of the camera car breaks in and steals a purse or something. He then notices the camera in the car behind him smashes the window and steals it. As he tries to get away someone sports him. They chase him down the thief drops the camera and is chased off screen.

Anyone catch this video or have others of the DashCam actually being stolen? People have asked me before but this is the only video i can remember where it happens and i can not find it again.

Last edited by a moderator:
And then the manufacturers wonder why some of us keep harping on about discrete installations - putting the body of the dvr out of sight and only having the lens in the window.
I'm guessing this guy was lucky to catch the thief and get his cam back - many others will not be so lucky.
Stick a dirty great big black box to your screen is advertising for trouble.
Having to keep removing the cam every time you leave the car is just a real PITA

I allso have a sneaky feeling russians have a lot of extra things attached to ther car, often you allso see the radar detector in dashcam footage ( witch to me indicate that the guy witch own the car often drive too fast and just want to get away with it )
And docking stations for cellphones and taplets, and offcourse not forgetting the GPS NAV units, all of witch are status symbols witch must be flaunted at all times.
Here most cars you see on the road have a GPS running,even tho ppl are not actually navigating anywhere :rolleyes: personally i think it is plain old stupid.

Back