Looking to upgrade

chrisuk

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys,

I'm looking to upgrade my current dash cam (GS1000B), after buying a new car.

I want something discrete which will sit behind the rear view mirror & will stay in the car 24/7.

Not really sure on required specs, just something with very good daytime recording & good night recording. Anything else is a bonus really (gps, wifi, motion etc).

Not really got a set budget, so we'll say £150 for the time being, but obviously the lower the better.

I also need some recommendations of where to purchase from (I'm based in the UK). I have had a look through the forum & seen the Mini 0806, but unsure if this would suit or if there was anything better?

Thanks

Chris

Last edited:
Check out what @niko has to offer there in the EU/UK. The new SG9665GC is discrete and has some of the best night performance around. (See side by side comparison section of the forum)

0806 seems to have a few issues that need to be worked out still reading the latest.

Check out what @niko has to offer there in the EU/UK. The new SG9665GC is discrete and has some of the best night performance around. (See side by side comparison section of the forum)

0806 seems to have a few issues that need to be worked out still reading the latest.

I did take a look at his site last night, but his prices were coming in quite expensive.

The SG9665GC also seems destined for the US market, there aren't many UK outlets selling these yet. Any other similar cams you recommend ?

Thanks for the quick reply.

Back