Low video quality

peodi3

Reaction score
Country
United States
With my Mini 0906 dashcam, the video quality is a little low. And it is hard to read license plate of the cars in front of me. Even when i move at a slow speed. I check it set to record at the highest resolution , at "fine" quaity. Because i also have problem where camera resets, even if I set to "super fine" it changed back to fine. And I was using CPL filter too , does anyone else also have this problem?
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Bz1COjVCPdJWPTCqL_z-IWKZ2OPG4r8H/view?usp=sharing

The sun is directly pointing your way... have you compared to other lighting scenarios?

The sun is directly pointing your way... have you compared to other lighting scenarios?

Yeah , the sun is always pointing in my direction every time I drive to work and go home. Almost never do i get an oppertunity to drive where the sun is behind me. It's quite annoying actually.

And by the way, that should be not the problem, other dashcams can handle this also...
No feedback of the developer since April 14, i think about to send the 0906 back!

Back